Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog! After many people telling me to get one going here it is :) Pictures will have to wait until I get my battery back for my camera. We just bought it and ofcourse the battery was bad so who knows how long it will take to get a replacement. We sent it in last week. This will be mainly devoted to our homeschool but ofcourse other things will be in here now and then. I welcome any and all tips as I get used to this thing. Here is a warning up front, this is the time of year I get my final curriculum plans for next year so you have been warned :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found you from WTM forum (I'm Hotdrink on there) and am looking forward to seeing more. I don't have any tips as I'm not an expert blogger myself, but feel free to check ours out if you want :)

    ReplyDelete